Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16612

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

NaNo Vapor

jm098556
jm098556
United States
2007/09/11, 10:30 PM
Hey guys im taking Nano Vapor.... Im a freshmen in college right now....I maxed 245 in high school and came of creatine for 3 months and stopped working out im currently at 205 in bench can you guys help with a program thatl help with strenght.... Im looking to gain muscle and strenght as fast as i can. Also is NaNo Vapor good? The guy at GnC recommended it for a boost of energy in my work out... I have to admit i like the rush, I get more energy and a bit pissed off : )

--------------
aint nothin to it but to do it....
2007/09/12, 05:56 PM
I would avoid Muscletech products as much as possible. Most are either very overpriced or outright dont work. This might be one of their worse supplements periods.

you dont really need supps...head over to the S/P forum and read up about getting stronger overall. Bench is not much of a strength measure....the better question is what you squat, deadlift, overhead press, bent over row, etc...
adamT80
adamT80
United States
2007/12/31, 02:19 AM
Nano vapor is a nitric oxide supplement, but its loaded with other crap. NO2 is a gas that can pass through cell walls freely, taking it along with creatine (i only use kre alkalyn- all the benefits of creatine none of the side effects. according to the maker Nano vapor is also a thermogenic that increases the bodies ambient temp causing it to burn more calories. Personally i cant stand the crash from nanovapor (might have something to do with the tryptophan and melatonin in it) post work out i almost inevitably fall alseep, so I only use it on intense work out days (back chest tris and bis) and i only use it then because i paid a lot of money for it. Next time im just gonna get a pure no2 supplement along with kre-alkalyn. Nano vapor has too much crap in it including a very innaffective form creatine that can cause bloat and upset stomach.
SFGiantsMVP
SFGiantsMVP
United States
2007/12/31, 07:37 AM
Message deleted by moderator due to unsuitable content for this board.
wrestler125
wrestler125
United States
2008/01/02, 04:08 PM
============
Quoting from adamt80:

Nano vapor is a nitric oxide supplement, but its loaded with other crap. NO2 is a gas that can pass through cell walls freely
=============

Well that was the dumbest thing I've heard this year. Don't worry though, it's still early...

NO2 is a poisonous gas. Even at low doses, if NANO VAPOR contained what it said it did, it would be fatal. Its a marketing scam, just like all the other MuscleTech products. Its really just pumping you full of caffeine.

I still can't believe the company is still in business. Between them and BSN (another company that is sued on a regular basis) I have a serious distaste for the supplement industry.

--------------
SQUAT MORE ~Jesse Marunde

Blood Guts Sweat Chalk
gs24sunshine
gs24sunshine
United States
2008/01/04, 10:09 PM
wrestler!!Your the dumbest person ive heard this year!!!Everytime ive seen your replies,well there negative!!!get off your 155LBS!!strong guy!!Shut up !!!get an education!!Get off the hype!!im not ever negative on here...but dude get a girlfriend!!Quit your neg comments strong man!!!your weak my friend!!!

============
Quoting from wrestler125:

=============
gs24sunshine
gs24sunshine
United States
2008/01/06, 09:25 PM
SORRY!!!!!!!!!Over and over!!!It wont happen again!!!My apologies.Specially to you Wrestler!!I just didnt think it was aproriate to call out the listing.Yes I now own the official title of Jerk!!!It could of been better said instead of saying negative comment tho.By the way,im not here to compete with the!!!!!!Im doin my thing for myself,not to impress you guys and gals.I do love this site,and reget my comment.I have seen alot of negative comments from the wrestler tho...

============
Quoting from yessicarathsak:

Well, gs24sunshine, I think you just won the award for dumbest post this year. Congrats. Here's why...

1)"i'm not ever negative on here..." well this doesn't exactly win the award for the most positive post of the day either.

2)"Get an education" I'm pretty sure Steve is the most educated person here on this site. He's going to school for this stuff, so I'm sure he knows more about this and any other fitness related topic than you do.

3)"Get a girlfriend" And that would have to do with the topic of supplements, or any other topic how...?

4) (My favorite) "Quit your neg comments strong man... you're weak!" What??? Why would you refer to him as strong two times and then call him weak at the end?

You have just proven to us all, in one post, that YOU are the ignorant one here.
=============
yessicarathsak
yessicarathsak
United States
2008/01/05, 09:28 AM
Well, gs24sunshine, I think you just won the award for dumbest post this year. Congrats. Here's why...

1)"i'm not ever negative on here..." well this doesn't exactly win the award for the most positive post of the day either.

2)"Get an education" I'm pretty sure Steve is the most educated person here on this site. He's going to school for this stuff, so I'm sure he knows more about this and any other fitness related topic than you do.

3)"Get a girlfriend" And that would have to do with the topic of supplements, or any other topic how...?

4) (My favorite) "Quit your neg comments strong man... you're weak!" What??? Why would you refer to him as strong two times and then call him weak at the end?

You have just proven to us all, in one post, that YOU are the ignorant one here.
SFGiantsMVP
SFGiantsMVP
United States
2008/01/05, 10:00 PM

============
Quoting from gs24sunshine:

wrestler!!Your the dumbest person ive heard this year!!!Everytime ive seen your replies,well there negative!!!get off your 155LBS!!strong guy!!Shut up !!!get an education!!Get off the hype!!im not ever negative on here...but dude get a girlfriend!!Quit your neg comments strong man!!!your weak my friend!!!

=============

Yeah I would love to see this guy come close to a training section that Steve has!

Steve maybe 155 but is stronger then allot of 200 plus pounders thats for damn sure!

I'm 196 and not as strong as Steve so if he is weak I'm Super Weak
:(

--------------
Knock-Um Down & Keep-Um Down!
SFGiantsMVP
SFGiantsMVP
United States
2008/01/05, 10:02 PM
Damn I meant session not section!:angry:

--------------
Knock-Um Down & Keep-Um Down!
gs24sunshine
gs24sunshine
United States
2008/01/06, 09:27 PM
SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

============
Quoting from gs24sunshine:

SORRY!!!!!!!!!Over and over!!!It wont happen again!!!My apologies.Specially to you Wrestler!!I just didnt think it was aproriate to call out the listing.Yes I now own the official title of Jerk!!!It could of been better said instead of saying negative comment tho.By the way,im not here to compete with the!!!!!!Im doin my thing for myself,not to impress you guys and gals.I do love this site,and reget my comment.I have seen alot of negative comments from the wrestler tho...

=============