Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16612

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

androtest

imgrtful
imgrtful
United States
2007/09/07, 09:48 PM
what is androtest from prosource and what does it do for you.i talked to a dude in the gym and he's taking it with huge gains.but after doing some reading on it i'm starting to get confused about it.
immovablestone
immovablestone
United States
2007/09/11, 04:28 PM
Herbal "steroids", though I imagine not NEARLY as effective as the needle. Seems they'll throw any plant in a bottle and sell it if it contains anything even remotely steroid related.

--------------
This is SPARTA!!!
adamT80
adamT80
United States
2007/12/31, 02:37 AM
As far as test boosters go I would recomend a combination of tribulus (a plant extract that increases testosterone, improves libido, and is said to imporve mood) trib doesnt raise test levels above natural limits of the bodies production, but most men above the age of 25 dont produce testosterone at an optimal level. along with increasing test it also increases the body's production of estadriol (booby hormone) not to mention that the increased testosterone will lead to an increased aromatization of the test in your body. counteracting this effect is done simply be taking an anti aromatase like formadrol or 6-oxo (both available at gnc) I prefer formadrol. and finally i would reccomend taking a ZMA supplement. Zinc, magnesium, and manganese are all crucial in the body's production of testosterone, most men are also deficent in these minerals. The three suplements i have reccomended will not turn you into an acne covered raging madman, but they will help your body to maximize its testosterone making potential and keep that testosterone from turning into estrogen. Formadrol and 6-oxo should not be taken for more than 8 weeks consecutively, personally i wouldnt take it for more than 6 weeks. The supplement regime i outlined also makes a wonderful pct for people using anabolics/ prohormones. hope this helped.