Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

How 2 diet without Nutritional info?

kinrabagre17
kinrabagre17
United States
2007/04/12, 12:14 AM
Hello all, I'm a college junior and I've been following a moderately strict exercise routine for a little while now. My biggest problem is I'm kind of a slave to the meal plan at my school. My question is, how do I maintain a good balanced diet when I'm unable to get any of the information about any of the foods I'm eating? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, any tips for not breaking diets? I have the hardest time sticking with them, and not having all the info has been my loophole in straying from this one.
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2007/04/12, 09:16 AM
Quit thining of it as a diet and think of it as a healthy lifestyle you can maintain for life.

There have been some posts on eating while at college - I will look some up and bump them, look for the topic to surface in the other forums.

You can also do some searching - see fitbuddy at the bottom of the screen? that is a search engine for this site and will bring up relevant posts when you enter keywords.

--------------

Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.
Thomas Carlyle