Group: Experienced Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 50, Messages: 19484

For intermediate and advanced individuals. Share and learn how to take your fitness to the next level!

Join group

take a look and recommend

werre7stw
werre7stw
United States
2007/03/29, 01:12 PM
I am limited to 5 days in a row 1 hour time slots to work out durring the week. My question is am i getting enough rest for my muscless? I do back and legs Monday-Friday with 20 minutes stairs for cardio, Tuesday Chest and biceps, Wednesday back to back and legs, Thursday Chest and Triceps also doing ABS everyday. then friday legs again. I guess i keep throwing in the legs to give my upper body a rest. I also do the 20 min cardio everyday but this is stair climbing. I am just questioning weather i am resting enough. I have also thought about changing to a total body workout 3 times a week 1 set to failure for each muscle gropu. Right now i am doing about 8 sets per muscle group. I have increased my strength considerably and also added inches in my chest , legs, biceps etc. I am including the cardio here because i just need to loose bodyfat and for my heart i guess. My goal is too gain more mass.
jaytori129
jaytori129
United States
2007/03/29, 01:16 PM
i would sign up on an FT program and follow it it will properly space it out for you and none of them should take more then an hour, also why abs everyday..even doing some other exercises your abs get worked i would recommend abs maybe 1-2 a week on their own since it seems like a focal point to ya...sign up on the program and start from there