Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Green Tea, Flaxseed etc.

wadebelakk
wadebelakk
Canada
2007/03/10, 08:32 PM
Hi there i am 20 year old student and am very busy with school right now but i try to work out at least 3 times per week.
I am taking green tea extract, flaxseed capsule and a centrum multivitamin every day. I also take creatine and l-glutamine after my workouts. Are there any other supplements or pills that i should be taking on a daily basis?

Thanks!
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2007/03/11, 02:07 PM
A multi vitamin may be good. I would recommend some extra B complex, dirt cheap stuff by the way. I would also recommend marine sources for your W3's rather than vegetarian sources.

--------------
"If it ain't broke, you aren't trying."

SFGiantsMVP
SFGiantsMVP
United States
2007/03/11, 05:54 PM
Yeah after trail and error then listening to BB1Fit I have stuck with for months now a regular Nature Made Multi (Mens) and extra C and a Sublingual B-Complex and Fish Oil.

Extra Protein for me is a mixture of Casein and Whey, PWO 50/50 Casein/Whey and non PWO 80/20 as a Milk Protein Isolate. Again this was created through trial and error until I smartened up!

Creatine has it use but I'm not a user or I'm just not ready for it yet because I can still gain without it.

I took the Green Tea Extract while under a strict diet to lose weight.

--------------
Knock-Um Down & Keep-Um Down!