Group: Health & Fitness over 40

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 206, Messages: 2480

Group dedicated to men and women over the age of 40 that care about their health and want to take the fitness and nutrition down the right path.

Join group

I am new. I don't know where to start.

cday07
cday07
United States
2007/03/04, 09:55 PM
Hi, my name is Crystal. I am only 23 years old, but I am more mature than most people my age. I am married and I have a 4 year old boy. I am in college right now and am going for my Administrative Support Technology Degree. I have been overweight my whole intire life. I was a fat/chubby child and was an obese teenager. I have struggled my whole life trying to lose weight and still haven't succeded. I am looking for people who may have been in my shoes or simular shoes. I would rather get advice from people who think along the lines I do and not people my age because everyone I talk to my age does not understand where I come from. I am a very mature, not a party or live wild kind-of-girl. I would just like to know that I am not alone with what I am going through. If you think you may have some advice for me, please feel free to write me. Thank you.
SpiritOfThings
SpiritOfThings
United States
2007/03/09, 11:02 AM
Hey, Crystal. Do you consume a lot of sugar throughout your day? I did. Pop, put a ton of sugar in my coffee, sweets, etc., etc. Totally quit drinking pop, went to Splenda with coffee, cut down my sweets to just a few a week and have lost almost 20 lbs. since January. I do excercise occasionally now too (following the plan that I got here). I'm not "done", I still want/need to lose more, but it is possible. Didn't think it was. Good luck.