Group: Experienced Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 50, Messages: 19484

For intermediate and advanced individuals. Share and learn how to take your fitness to the next level!

Join group

A bit more bulk

brachii
brachii
Canada
2007/03/01, 08:05 PM
I've heard this question asked before, "Do you want big biceps, or strong biceps?" and i just thought well of course strong biceps. Whats the point of having the look if i don't have the strength to back it up. Anyway i know that going to failure isn't really a good thing, i should stop 2 or 3 reps before failure. What i would like however is a bit more bulk on my biceps not a whole lot but a little more than I have now. I am really unsure what to do here and some advice would be greatly appreciated.

--------------
\"Gold medals aren\'t really made of gold. They\'re made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.\" - Dan Gable

brachii
jaytori129
jaytori129
United States
2007/03/01, 11:22 PM
well continue to strengthen in what you do I do not go to failure on biceps because it ruins the rest of my week with rows and such, but it wanting to add that peak, that shape to the bicep, try standing concentration curls very slow and methodical look em up and try em out I dont like the seated version the standing version i found had me focus alot more on it
brachii
brachii
Canada
2007/03/02, 07:52 AM
Thanks Jaytori

--------------
\"Gold medals aren\'t really made of gold. They\'re made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.\" - Dan Gable

brachii