Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

Getting over the urge for sugar and fat

elpea120
elpea120
United States
2007/02/06, 04:29 PM
I feel like im going to lose my mind with this, I know what I want, I know how bad I want it, and I feel as motivated as ever. Then I get hungry. Suddenly I dont even care anymore. Why is it that when im hungry I have to eat bad foods? Its happened sooo many times, soooo many times I thought I had the motivation to definatly eat right, and then i get hungry and it just all goes out the window. Every time this happens I try to search within my mind and find some way to make this not happen, has anybody figured it out yet? Does anybody have some techniques they use they would like to share?
flyonthewall
flyonthewall
Canada
2007/02/06, 04:33 PM
Maybe your not eating enough healthy foods in general. If you're hungry you should eat. Soemtimes cutting back too far on your caloric intake does more harm than good. I have found that eating every 3-4 hours and having each meal include a healthy source of protien and carbs makes a huge difference!
ATIGER
ATIGER
United States
2007/02/06, 05:33 PM
no offense but you may not want it enough. It is hard alot of the time to eat what is right instead on eating the worst thing. Just realize what you want and say no to the bad foods most of the time (slurge every once in a while)
good luck