Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Cardio work outs for beginners

Cuteneckup
Cuteneckup
Canada
2006/11/23, 08:30 AM
Hey! I need some help starting a diet and excersize routine... I don't wanna move to fast, I am built like a potatoe on sticks! I have really really muscular legs.. even have that weird muscle on TOP of my shin (chicken breast I call it), I used ot weight lift when I was younger... I was a diver, but I have gained this huge belly and when I start to lose weight with it, it seems like the skin won't go away??? I don't know.. I need a start up diet and some excersizes to begin that I can do at home. I really don't know what caarbs deficit means or actually every term I have been reading means Bluebells to me! Please help... in retard terms... :cool::)
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2006/11/24, 08:05 AM
Your current question is a fairly common one - spend some time reading in the FAQs forum and reading the 'sticky' posts (ones with the red push pin symbol next to them) in the other forums. I am sure you will find the answer to most of your questions. There is also a great search engine for the forums, at the bottom of the screen , called fitbuddy - you just put in keywords and it will pull up relevant posts. Usually you can find the info you are looking for.

If all that fails, then post a well-thought out question and I am sure you will receive some great suggestions. :)

--------------

There is more to us than we know. If we can be made to see it, perhaps for the rest of our lives we will be unwilling to settle for less.
Kurt Hahn