Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Anti Muscle Tech....

bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2006/08/09, 11:57 PM
While I think Muscle tech has OK products...very over priced products but other wise they seem fine. However, what I do NOT like....are the 6 page ads bashing other supplements.

When in other sections of mens fitness...they have supplement guides saying this is good this is bad....then contridict themselves with the ad?

The newest issue of mens fitness( my subscription finally ran out) bashed regular whey proteins, soy, and the "milk proteins"(muscle milk basicly) All of these tests where done by of coarse muscle tech.

I also don't like the "before and after shots" which one can tell are photo-shoped...and the body builders..are clearly pushing their stomches out making thems selves look fatter.

I can't wait tell the patents run out on these products..so the 6 page ads will stop.

Instead of tell me the workouts by "team muscle tech", why not tell us what they(bodybuilders) are really taking! Steriods I dont' care about....thats thier issue. However I do have problems with the steriod users who clearly use them....then say they got those results with cell tech. in 8 weeks...

sorry had to rant

--------------

Get your bicep curling, cut off shirt, matching workout outfit wearing,flexing in mirror "toned" wanna-be ass , out of my squat rack!

People don't reach thier true potental, only those who seek it.
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2006/08/10, 10:33 AM
Took a long time to piss you off! Most of us have gotten pissed at them a long time ago.

--------------
Maximus from Gladiator....Strength and Honor!
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2006/08/10, 12:15 PM
Well usually I just flip past them...somtimes after I read the other stuff....i'll read them(when I on the john) i'm liek are they serious?

--------------

Get your bicep curling, cut off shirt, matching workout outfit wearing,flexing in mirror "toned" wanna-be ass , out of my squat rack!

2006/08/11, 07:31 AM
what really cracks me up is when they have 2 clearly different people in the before and after pictures....unless soem of those people had plastic facial surgeries...there's no way that could be them....photoshopping is the least of what they do....

When those mags push those products with bodybuilders it's down right rediculous....it's clear that the steroids are what's responsible for those results....
2006/08/11, 07:34 AM
oh and those before pale 'sad' pictures and the 'super happy' with people smiling and with tan after pictures...those never cease to make me laugh...
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2006/08/11, 11:11 PM
Saw a ad in powerlifting USA..alas poor mendy was in a special 6 page ad too:(

--------------

2006/08/12, 08:08 AM
gotta make a buck...i dont blame him