Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Muscle Milk and supplements

yoitspmart
yoitspmart
United States
2006/08/02, 04:54 AM
hey im new to this website and i have few questions well i just turned 18 bout to go off to college to play baseball and im tryin to gain some weight and muscle but idont want to lose alot of definiton and i just got some muscle milk to add with my whey protien iv been using for like 2 years and im wodnering wehn to use muscle milk or if its good to mix it with whey protien sicne i have whey protien shake when i wake up then ifi should add muscle milk after workouts or will that be too much
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2006/08/02, 10:30 AM
I am taking by your extrodinarily long sentence that you want to know if MM is ok to add to whey, or if/when you should take it?? If trying to gain weight, it is a fairly decent addtition, fairly calorie dense. This is the answer to weight gain. More calories. You are going to find it difficult to maintain definition and gain weight also. Fat always accompanies muscle gain to the tune of about 2-5 lb. of fat for every 5 lbs. of muscle.

The amount of fat you gain will depend, in part at least, on how much you eat. But it also depends on how lean you are when you start to overfeed.

Studies show that during a period of overfeeding, you'll gain more muscle and less fat if you're naturally lean to start with.

--------------
Maximus from Gladiator....Strength and Honor!