Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

Will I Notice A Difference???

Nykie
Nykie
Canada
2002/06/16, 04:15 AM
I have to admit that I have a horrible diet. I've been trying to manage a proper diet in the nutrition program place...I was just wondering if, when I do manage a good healthy diet, I will notice a difference? Will I lose the "flubber" as I call it? What kinds of changes can I expect??? I'm sure some of you will have started out just like me so it would be appreciated to get some insite on just what to expect. Thanks :)
jawsqb
jawsqb
Canada
2002/06/16, 12:58 PM
The old saying of "you are what you eat" is very true. You will notice changes both on the outside and how you feel on the inside. Just give it some time. A good diet, incorporated with a good exercise program will work wonders for you. You will reap the rewards. Make the transition to your diet easy on yourself though. Don't try to go gung ho and cut everything out at once or you'll go nuts. Take the major things out, like soft drinks, chocolate, and other junk foods. Replace them with fruits and veggies when you can. Try to cut out fast foods as well, and if you must eat fast foods once in a while, eat it with water or juice rather than the pop you get with the combo. All the sugar in soda pop get absorbed by your body much easier with the aid of the grease from burgers and fries. You should be able to transition yourself to the point where you'll be off of these "bad" foods for the whole week. Once you're there, do yourself a favour: allow yourself once a week (for me it's Saturday or Sunday) when you can eat something junky. This keeps the sanity, and rewards you for being good during the other 6 days. But don't cheat yourself!!! You will see results. Just be patient. Good Luck!!
Philia2
Philia2
France
2002/06/16, 01:28 PM
Great post jawsqb!!

Yes nykie, you'll definitely feel the difference already after the first week of healthy eating.
Your body will love you for it and you'll loose the extra fat. You'll feel lighter and have more confidence and therefore be able to do a lot more things than before.

Please fill out your profile and tell us a little bit about yourself, so we'll be able to help more.

--------------
- Nina :o) La vie est toujours aussi belle.....
jawsqb
jawsqb
Canada
2002/06/16, 01:57 PM
thanks, philia2
Nykie
Nykie
Canada
2002/06/17, 03:35 PM
Thanks everyone ! ! ! :)