Group: Injuries & Rehabilitation

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 54, Messages: 4465

Dealing with injuries and learning how to avoid them is extremely important!

Join group

Can anyone help me out?

bludevil
bludevil
United States
2006/04/16, 12:07 AM
Ok here's the deal... I'm pretty sure it's no huge deal but there has been something that has been bothering me for a while. Basically It has to do with the left - upper area of my body (more applicable to the shoulders- arms) It's hard to describe but I will do my best anyways. Basically I feel there is something wrong with my bone structure... whenever I flex my right arm (specifically bicep), I can feel the bicep being flexed. And if i flex my left, I can never feel the flex in the bicep but more of my deltoid (wing bone area). This affects my left handed bicep workout in the fact that I try so hard to isolate my left bicep, but I never seem to actually hit it... (even though I position correctly from elbow to shoulder and do not cheat at all). Also when I stretch out my left arm in the fly's formation.. I can not feel the stretch in the outer bicep ( but in the right side I can). I have even noticed this with shoulder workouts... I will do shoulder presses and my deltoids will be soar and in pain for no reason... even though I position myself 100 percent correctly. It almost feels that there is something wrong with my bone structure so when I do left-sided body exercises that are associated witht he arm... they never hit the muscle. Is this common.. Has anyone ever heard anything about this...?