Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

How much is too much?

Arngrim
Arngrim
Canada
2002/03/07, 12:28 AM
Hi I'm a new member to freetrainers and I just started using one of your programs on toning and definition. I 'am 180 lbs and 6 feet tall at the moment. My physique isnt too bad but I have love handles still. I want to get rid of them. And I read somewhere that if u consume too many carbs at once that the body converts the extra carbs to fat. Now I was wondering for a man of my weight and height what the maximum amount of carbs i can intake at one time without having any excess carbs left to be converted to fat in my body. And how lond should i wait before the next meal so that the previous carbs meals have been already used up and no more will be stored or converted to fat.

If anyone can help me this would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!
Philia2
Philia2
France
2002/03/07, 02:13 AM
It's difficult for us to answer this question since we don't really know your body type etc (ectomorph, half mesomorph?...)

But you are right, don't eat too many carbs in one time to avoid making fat of the extra energy. Instead of eating one big meal try to eat 6-7 small meals and yuu can put in 50-100 gr of carbs in every meal except the two last ones.

The best thing is to see how your body reacts.

--------------
- Nina :o) La vie est toujours aussi belle.....