Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

Hey..

shadeloks
shadeloks
United States
2006/03/03, 06:20 AM
when i was small i use to eat alot, so i got fat.. now i cut back alot, im 21, n i weight around 400 or so... what i dont understand, i eat less then other people, but im still fat, i use to lift weight, but i was liftin to much, that my chest started to hurt, n no, it was not heart problem... it went away when i stop liftin.. i was liftin everyday all day, after mealz, befor mealz.. other thing, i usely dont eat breakfast or lunch, just dinner.. i just want a daily diet that will help me lose weight... i guess im depress, but i never let it get to me.. i belive in my self, n i got god by my side.. a other thing.. i know i have lost weight, cuzz i wear pants that i couldent put on my weaist, on my weaist now... but i need to lose weigt faster... i from da ghetto or LA, n yes, i was involve in bad thingz, so i cant walk around, cuz u never know.. maybe i can get a good food diet from anybody... i want to lose at least 10 to 15 pound a month..... if i had da money i be at da gym, or bye equitmentz, but i dont.. all so, i try to buy healthy food, but really expensive.. so we buy what we can afford, n is pretty much junk food...
Lonegirl
Lonegirl
Canada
2006/03/03, 09:39 AM
You need to increase your meals...5-6 small meals a day most importantly breakfast...without it your metabolism will never get going....What sort of food and amounts do you eat in the day. Slow and steady wins the race....at first it will come off quickly but expect it to slow a bit...Exercise is important...your muscles will hurt when you workout...it is normal. Don't for get cardio to burn fat and help your heart. Buy food in bulk...oatmeal, rice, frozen/canned veggies, frozen chicken breasts, lean ground beef, potatoes (these are all less expensive and can be stored)At first it looks like junk is cheaper but healthier food is in the long run and you will be fueling your body well. Good luck