Group: Injuries & Rehabilitation

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 54, Messages: 4465

Dealing with injuries and learning how to avoid them is extremely important!

Join group

Shoulder pain from incline bench

redrider4life1
redrider4life1
United States
2006/03/02, 10:22 AM
I'll just let you guys know I have been training pretty hard for the last 8 or so months taking a week off about every 6-8 weeks.

Until recently I was fine, but the last 2-3 weeks I have been getting this pain in the top of my shoulder. It is sore to the touch and hurts when I do calves because the pads sit right on top of my shoulder (just to give you an idea of where the pain is coming from). I'll be laying in bed some nights and get a pain (nothing I can't work through, but just want some opinions).

Mike
arktos
arktos
United Kingdom
2006/03/03, 01:11 PM
Rest
Dustin216
Dustin216
United States
2006/03/03, 03:13 PM
I almost dislocated my shoulder about a month ago doing incline Db presses when my left arm gave out cause i was trying to get that last rep w/o a spot was stuck half way up and all of a sudden weight went crashing down. As soon as i let the weight drop out of hand shoulder went right back in place maybe i just stretched it out alot but felt like a pop. I took a week off and just stretched everyday, month later my shoulder still is sore when i wake up and if i try to do incline shoulder bothers me more i would maybe say away from incline when u go back for awhile or drop the degree seems to stress the shoulder alot for me.