Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

food intake

erin4ever1990
erin4ever1990
United States
2001/07/06, 06:23 PM
Anyone have any suggestions on which foods or sups to take that have high protiens and carbs so that I can eat less amounts but still get a good calorie intake?
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2001/07/06, 08:44 PM
My favorite lunch is a chicken breast (or even canned chicken) with a baked potato. I also like chicken with a little bit of pasta. Remember: one serving of chicken (or any lean cut of meat for that matter) is only 4 ounces, and just a small amount of pasta yields a pretty high amount of carbs. Drink a glass of skim milk with your meal for added calories without the fat.

I eat all day, every day and I never seem to get full (or gain much weight) due to my high metabolism. Even with your disorder the portions listed above shouldn't be to much. I eat about 3-4 times that amount when I eat a 'small' meal.

I think you'd be a good candidate for a weight gainer shake. With the millions of calories in those shakes from carbs, that should give you the energy you need to recuperate and energize your body.