Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Cell Mass by BSN

nisvet
nisvet
United States
2005/12/12, 09:52 PM
Hey guys

I am new here, I am 6.3 and 235 pounds im in my 3rd week of bulking i plan to bulk for another 8 weeks my current supplements are Cell Mass I take it in the morning on empty stomach and after workout, i also take V60 protein 1-2 times throughout the day at work and i take Casein before bed i eat 4 meals a day. so my protein intake is how it is supposed to be.

Now is anyone using Cell Mass here? How is it working for you? Or for those that have heard things about it please share it with me because the supplement store here sells them out real quick.. and i was also told that most people stack it with NO-Explode?

Please put your feedback on here and any suggestions.

I gained 4-5 pounds in 3 weeks with a proper diet and Cell Mass creatine/V60/Cesein at night/multi vitamins/glutamine
2005/12/13, 04:45 AM
cell mass is creatine I am assuming....so then it's ok...depending on how well u respond to the supplement....you can add as much 10% of strength and gain as much as 10 lb using it....I have used creatine to good results...

NO-Explode is probably nitric oxide product which is mostly useless....you have to take it at huge dosages to get any decent benefits....10-15g...and that will cost you a pretty penny to say the least....I really suggest you get generic creatine on the net to save $hit load of money...probably as much as 90% and NO is a waste of money imo....

www.vitamins.com

creatine of big bottle is like 8$....3 months worth of 5g...I believe...

nisvet
nisvet
United States
2005/12/14, 04:01 PM
So you guys dont think No _Explode is good?? i liked when i used it it gave me a pump and i trained harder ..I gained 5 pounds in 3 weeks with cellmass..
2fingers
2fingers
United States
2005/12/15, 09:10 AM
I have heard that some poeple that don't respond to creatine do respond to nitric oxide. I have no experience with the nitric oxide, but am starting to see some results from creatine. It has taken a while for me to see results from the creatine because I skipped the loading phase.
Vegasmuscle
Vegasmuscle
United States
2005/12/22, 03:22 PM
Cell mass you don't need a loading phase. If you take NOXplode 30 minutes before a workout on an empty stomach, like the instructions say you will feel pumped and focused, but training heavy on an empty stomach is hard. I like cellmass and noxplode, but also use nitrix and thermoginix. I have been using this for two weeks and have good results so far.
wagmar
wagmar
Canada
2006/01/20, 03:28 PM
Ive Been Using SuperPump 250 for about a month, and I love the stuff. I can focus and the pump I get from it is insane, But everyone reacts differently, From talking that, lots of protien and eating properly. Ive gone from 180ish to 200lbs in about 4 months. And gained about 40-50 pounds lifting weight on things such as bench and incline.

If your thinking No2, but not pill form, then try it, i love it, and its not that pricey. Thats why we work for a living, to buy the things we want.
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2006/01/21, 12:50 PM
BSN makes some decent products.

--------------
Strength and Honor!
YodelingAdam
YodelingAdam
United States
2007/01/17, 02:40 PM
I've tried the BSN No-explode a few times from a friends bottle and I did notice a more fun workout from my point of view. More explosive lifts etc...but it feels really similar as having a bunch of caffeine in your system and then working out. Not sure if all that added ingredients make a difference. Hard to say with all the Sh*tty products out there.