Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

NEED HELP WITH DRIVE

gangstershoes
gangstershoes
United States
2005/11/14, 02:44 PM
early morning workout seems to help all my friends in that situation. Also bringing lots of healthy non perishable snack foods around in a cooler for work. good luck and welcome to ft.
dreambuilders11
dreambuilders11
United States
2005/11/12, 01:58 AM
Ok so I need motivation help...I own my own construction company and it is more work than you can imagine keeping a company successfull. After dealing with employees, sub-contractors, and also working a laborous job all day, I get home and eat dinner spend a few minutes with my girl friend and all I want to do is collapse. I used to work out intensely 6 days a week and be in prime shape. Working out and staying healthy is very important to me and I know I have it in me to go the extra mile every day. I plan to work out every day in my head, I've tried writing down plans, purchased supplements, spent hundreds on gym equipment, live a block from a primo gym. Guys what can I do to push myself? This one thing makes my whole life seem gray. Please Help

--------------
Give me a chance to shine and I\'ll blind the world---Unknown