Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 21, Messages: 5367

Discuss the process of preparing for a competition on the sport of body building, fitness and more!

Join group

Another Cut Question

mikencharleston
mikencharleston
United States
2005/11/09, 08:59 PM
I don't ask often but this one I can't find the answer to on the search. I've done cuts before but this one was so without a doubt my most productive and it was a pleasure in spite of the cravings. I'm at a point where I just have that last stubborn little bit of BF to get rid of but I'm having to up my calories as I'm losing strength (muscle). I'm more than satisfied with the results so far but I want that last little bit gone and this is beyond my experience. What do you guys do when you're almost there but not quite and don't want to lose any more lean muscle? Just play with the diet? I'm stronger now than I was when I started in spite of 25 lbs of weight loss and I'd like to keep it that way.

--------------
Mike
in Pensacola Now.
2005/11/09, 09:21 PM
Mike, I'm not very knowlegable here because I gave up on anything more than a 4 pak long ago. BB1's exercise journal has his diet in it while he was cutting for a comp. That in itself was enough to make me never wanna cut again. Interesting workout too.

--------------
Sometimes life is like herding cats.

Charlie
mikencharleston
mikencharleston
United States
2005/11/09, 09:31 PM
I know - I used a version of his diet which explains the cravings. This was my 55th b'day present to myself as I'm cheap. :) Actually, I just wanted to know if I could still do it.

--------------
Mike
in Pensacola Now.
wrestler125
wrestler125
United States
2005/11/10, 06:47 PM
Of course you can still do it. That last little bit will come off, it just takes time. As you drop lower and lower, you won't see it come off as quickly, but it will come off.

--------------
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. ~~~Hunter S. Thompson

If you smoke or don’t wear your seatbelt, please don’t tell me the deadlift is dangerous.