Group: Injuries & Rehabilitation

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 54, Messages: 4465

Dealing with injuries and learning how to avoid them is extremely important!

Join group

Elbow injury??

2005/11/08, 05:10 AM
probably tendinitis....

the pop could be just air...i have that a lot...the 'pop' forshadows bad things when it happens in the knee....the elbows are less problematic with it....

do get it checked out...
thill17
thill17
United States
2005/11/11, 04:55 PM
thanks menace, I do tend to "pop" my elbows kind of like popping your knuckles. Does this weaken the elbows in any way. I will get it checked out though.
thill17
thill17
United States
2005/11/04, 05:56 PM
I'm new in here so don't laugh at my story... Attempted to arm wrestle a younger friend(i'm 30 he's 21) while drunk and seemed to pull the muscles in the lower inside of my right bicep/elbow. It seemed like just a slightly pulled muscle the next day. It was a little sore kindof like a tried to lift too heavy. I played attempted to make a throw from third base the day after the party and I felt a sharp pain in that area. My brother said he heard something pop ever though I didn't. It seems to me to be just like a pulled muscle or tendon. The bicep is still in the same place as before this happened. the best way i can decribe the location is if you look at you arm while extended in front of you most of the pain comes not from the bone you feel on the bottom of the elbow but the bone that sticks out to the inside. that's why i think its a tendon pull versus a muscle. thanks for any replies and sorry about writing so much.