Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 21, Messages: 5367

Discuss the process of preparing for a competition on the sport of body building, fitness and more!

Join group

Creatine Natural Sterol Complex

mattawesome
mattawesome
United States
2005/07/01, 01:39 PM
I just bought some of UNIVERSAL'S Natural Sterol Complex. One of my work buddies has used it for years and he is HUGE and said N.S.C. is what did it for him. Now my question. I'm on creatine and I need to know if I can still use creatine while on Nat. Sterol Complex or not. Will the two mix or will I go into some kind of shock or something like that by mixing them. Please let me know asap. Thanks

--------------
If you can't hang with the big dogs, go your little ass home.
DX14AG
DX14AG
United States
2005/07/01, 02:51 PM
You'd probably get a faster answer with this question if it were posted in the correct message board (supplements. I am honestly not very knowledgable when it comes to supplements.

DX
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2005/07/01, 09:03 PM
It is basically a mild test booster with the kitchen sink thrown in. I will be willing to bet this is not what made your friend "huge".

Creatine would be fine with this....in fact, if you do gain, it will be much more from the creatine than from this supplement.

--------------
If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything....

bb1fit@freetrainers.com
mattawesome
mattawesome
United States
2005/07/01, 09:52 PM
Well this is the only sup. that my buddies has ever used. He says it's what did it, and I've known him a long time. So it could be true. I'm going to try it with the creatine to, if I get crazy I'll know why.

--------------
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2005/07/01, 10:17 PM
It will not hurt you, it is but a stack. But, will you allow me to say I told you so when you are done? :)

Take a look at the ingredients in it....it can't make you huge! Sorry. Nothing but a mild herbal mix, that as mentioned is at best a mild test booster. Then they throw in Milk Thistle (for liver) ?? Do the really think it that toxic? Gotta laugh at that.

--------------

bb1fit@freetrainers.com
mattawesome
mattawesome
United States
2005/07/01, 11:10 PM
Don't laugh. Creatine is the only sup. I have ever taken in all my years of lifting. But I do need a little bit of a test boost. So it can't hurt to try the stuff out. Right?

--------------
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2005/07/02, 09:24 AM
This stuff has been around for a very long time. Don't you think that if it made folks "huge", everyone would know about it and be using it and touting it? And don't you think the price would be a bit more than 19 bucks? Common sense my friend....I appreciate what your friend tells you, but somehow he is not telling you the whole truth. :big_smile:

============
Quoting from mattawesome:

Well this is the only sup. that my buddies has ever used. He says it's what did it, and I've known him a long time. So it could be true. I'm going to try it with the creatine to, if I get crazy I'll know why.

=============

--------------

bb1fit@freetrainers.com
mattawesome
mattawesome
United States
2005/07/02, 05:27 PM
:dumbbell:BB,
I'm not trying to be a smartass, but being I bought the stuff, I'm going to take it. I will take your word. Oh! I only paid $17.00 for it. Anyhow I have seen a lot of people who has used this stuff. Or other products like it. What would be the best product like this, that does work? And what do you use for mass gains other than creatine?

--------------
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2005/07/02, 05:32 PM
I am not knocking you, and for sure use the product! I was simply trying to set you a bit straight about the product, not that it is bad, but your friend did not get huge off of it either.

If you are looking for a test boost for cheap, give this a look. Stack it with your creatine....you should notice at the very least some pretty phenominal workouts...

http://store.yahoo.com/mysupplement-store/blrhbycola.html

--------------

bb1fit@freetrainers.com
mattawesome
mattawesome
United States
2005/07/02, 05:56 PM
Thanks buddy, for the help.

--------------