Group: Injuries & Rehabilitation

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 54, Messages: 4465

Dealing with injuries and learning how to avoid them is extremely important!

Join group

Bad Knees

mattawesome
mattawesome
United States
2005/05/17, 11:47 PM
I grew up with that Osgood's Blah Blah Blah, however you say it, whick made my knees very sore, weak at some points. So far while doing squats and what have you they have not bothered me or stopped my workout. Now a while back a doctor told me I may have arthritus in one of them but not bad. What is a good way to keep them from hurting? Should I get some type of joint pills? Also my lower back got screwed up at work, few vert. out of wack, but it's better but weak after a hard days work and after dead lifts. should I lower the weight, or find another exercise to replace deadlifts. Of course the doctors oked me to train. Just asking you guys. What does a doctor know about weight training. Atleast these around here.

--------------
If you can't hang with the big dogs, go your little ass home.
mattawesome
mattawesome
United States
2005/05/18, 02:28 PM
Nobody can help
mikeac99
mikeac99
United States
2005/05/22, 01:01 PM
i wouldnt take pills, you should use those pain sleeves that they have for arthritis or w/e. it kinda looks like the ones the bball players wear only it relieves pain, i saw it in a cvs and a walgreens.
Cooperivan
Cooperivan
United States
2006/06/05, 10:29 PM
so like my knee has been botherin me real bad for like 3 years now and i play football and baseball and never give it a rest juss go go go and found out that uh my knee cap has been broken for like 3 years now lol and that my knee cap is in two peices ..wat a bitch that is huh lol