Group: Injuries & Rehabilitation

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 54, Messages: 4465

Dealing with injuries and learning how to avoid them is extremely important!

Join group

somethin in my foot hurting

febreze
febreze
United Kingdom
2005/05/07, 04:36 PM
sometimes, when im doing leg lunges or somethin, mainly leg workouts, something, maybe a muscle but im not sure, kind of moves (or pulls), near my heel goin partly up the side of my leg near my ankle. on my right foot. its next to the big stickin out bone on the side (inside) of my ankle....sry its really hard 2 explain where it is but, what happens is it starts 2 hurt really bad, especially bad when i tip-toe and i gotta sit down and kinda massage it a bit and after a couple of mins its alright. btw it also started 2 hurt when i turned round suddenly when i was walking today and it hurt like hell.Does anyone know whats happenin and why it happens practically everytime i do leg muscle workouts?

--------------
--fat people are harder to kidnap--
dvelswk
dvelswk
United States
2005/05/08, 03:46 PM
Meh, I'm no expert on this stuff but it would make since it would happen on leg work outs because thats when you but the most pressure on your ankels/foot area. What caused it I don't really know, you could have just pulled something. One thing people do on leg work out days that I've seen is they were boots, since it goes all around your ankle it gives you more support and keeps it from twisting I guess. Thats the only thing I can think of though. Sorry I wasn't too much help.
febreze
febreze
United Kingdom
2005/05/08, 04:48 PM
hmm dont worry dvelswk u helped a bit, thanks
but i forgot to mention it hurt alot worse when i tiptoe...so im not sure its actually because it was twisted (plus i dont remember my ankle twisting on leg workouts and when i was walkin and turned round, it didnt twist too much then)
is there anyone else who may know?
p.s thanks for the boots suggestion dvelswk i might try that, cuz u never know my shoes might have had something to do with it. I'll try wearing different shoes and see what happens.
dvelswk
dvelswk
United States
2005/05/08, 11:11 PM
:)No problem