Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

double chin and man boobs

Luvthemtorts
Luvthemtorts
United States
2005/02/16, 06:01 PM
O.K. today is the start of my working out.
I started eating a healthier diet several months ago and have gone from 235 down to 180. My problem seems to be that I can't get rid of the flabby chin and the man boobs!
Since I will be starting my routine today is there any exercises in particular that will help with the double chin?
As far as my chest what would be the ideal exercises to firm up and tighten the entire area?
I have before pictures but am going to wait until a month or so go by before I post so I can show my progress or lack thereof and then hopefully get some input as to which direction to take with my routine.
Thanks in advance
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2005/02/16, 06:07 PM
Hello... and welcome to FT... unfortunately, you can't spot reduce when it comes to exercising... the best thing for the chin and man-boobs is a good clean diet.

Check out the diet forum for the Grocery List For a Bodybuilder... some great food ideas there....

Also, there are many exercise routines on this site... grab the one for the chest and start pumping away!

Hope that helps!
t

--------------
This donut has purple in the middle, purple is a fruit. - Homer (Simpson)