Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 21, Messages: 5367

Discuss the process of preparing for a competition on the sport of body building, fitness and more!

Join group

chest workout bb1fit or someone!! lol

timmstar
timmstar
Australia
2005/01/17, 02:04 AM
hey i know people probably ask questions asking chest workouts all time anyway i really do have a problem with it its like demented my lower chest just doesnt stick out it is like a "part" of my abs i dno lol anyway i had in other posts about training my lower chest with Dips, and my serratius muscle with pullovers also i was thinking ofMAYBE preexhausting my chest with flys and pullovers before i do heavy dips.. still need advice on that anyway i need help with a routine that basically "priotizes" my chest workout.. mainly my lower chest and its a weekly workout.. well most usualyl are anyway can someone help me design a workout the basically priotizes my chest ( also i wanna add in lower back work so please help me design something :) thanks guys ( btw lil info if needed? im soon to be 18 and been working out nearly 2 years so dont give me some "basic" routine like a beginer im here for a long while and willing to put in hard effort and time and even rest and im willing to listen 2 any sorta routine sort if possible...( i aint lookin to increase my bench with this but if that happens its a bonus im looking to increase my overall chest size and thickness and the outer// lower part and the muscle of chest below nipples lower chest thanks.. ok ill stop talkin now lol reply asap!!
timmstar
timmstar
Australia
2005/01/17, 02:45 AM
bump bump bump

help!! lolz
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2005/01/17, 11:51 AM
I like supersetting declines and pullovers. Or declines and dips. Either is a nice superset. Try both. Prioritize these movements for a 6 week period and see what happens. Go heavy as you can, use weights for your dips and lean into them, so you are emphasizing chest and not tri's.

--------------
If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything....

bb1fit@freetrainers.com
timmstar
timmstar
Australia
2005/01/18, 12:28 AM
How about

Exercise 1 - Superset of Pullovers and Flys(decline mayb??) - 3*8
Exercise 2 - Dips 5*5

just for chest? and maybe.. add incline dumb press as 3rd exercise 3*6-8??