Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Need Advice

sexygrl911
sexygrl911
United States
2004/12/04, 01:37 AM
I dont know where to start or even how to make this long story short enough so you all wont get bored. there is this guy at my school..He is the popular, rich, has an amazing ford f-150 lightning truck boy. I always knew of him because he was dating a girl in my grade last year ( i am a junior he is a senior) Well uo until this year i neer talked to him or associated with him until this past August when i met him through my best friend. Well i kind of developed this thing for me, there was just something that drew me toward him, i mean he's not hot but hes not ugly there was just something..anyway i never told anyone at first because i am terrified of rejection.....his ex girlfriend was 5'0, prolly 105lbs, and then theres me 5'10 almost 5'11 around 150...big difference well one day i got the courage to tell my best firend who then ran off and told him his response: she's cool and pretty but i have a girlfriend......I was disappointed but then i let it go..Well after that in the halls i would be walking and he would watch me while i walked by little things like that...Well i kind of stopped really associating with him after that for a while...then yesterday his ex girlfriend who is in one of my classes starting talking about him really badly...i mean degrading stuff and he heard about it and asked me and i told him.. well his ex flipped on me saying all this stuff about how she was going to tell him that i was obsessed with him and that she was going to make him hate me etc.... Well i told him what she said and he was like no shes a slut if she touches you....etc etc.. which made me feel good and then today in the halls he was smiling at me and watching me anyway i just want to know if i am weird and ned some advice but do any of you ever get this feeling...like your drawn toward that person and you dont know why....but someway somehow you guys cross paths no matter what..you just get a feeling..like i will lose all hope and then something will happen where we will cross paths....FATe or coincidence????HELP what do you all think on this situation??Sorry so long
2004/12/04, 04:17 AM
YES YOU ARE WEIRD!!!.....

just kidding...it's common and not that surprising...

Some people are at times unconsciously drawn to people whether it's for certain part of a person looks wise...amazing smile/eyes, etc...sometimes you can't even verbalize the reasons for the attraction...sometimes it's the personality/sense of humor/behavior...never know...just try to talk to him now that he's single...

see if there's something to your attraction...maybe you can become friends or date and see where that leads you...

just approach him and ask him if he wants to do something...

is he athletic? are u? what does he do for fun? what do u?...find out what he likes....etc....then u can plan something out...seems like he's into you probably as well...so good luck...things might happen by a coincidence...or accident...but it's up to u to make the best of it...
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2004/12/04, 09:18 AM
menace thought the guy had a g/f?

--------------
The following, has not be approved by the FDA or FT, it was not meant to diagnose,treat,or prevent any diease(s) Please consult a moderator or doctor before using any of the suggestions or comments.

anti-up
anti-up
United States
2005/02/01, 06:48 AM
HELP! I'm new and I've already started to give up my old habits. I've started exercising a little and I read theComplete Book of Abs likes it's a bible. What do I do?
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2005/02/01, 06:54 PM
Umm, start your own post and you might get a better response.