Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 102, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

advice on m1t

fatboy100
fatboy100
United Kingdom
2004/11/22, 07:45 AM
undergroud labs m1t, what d'ya think bout it guys? and of course best usage guide
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2004/11/22, 11:13 AM
If you are into this stuff, M1T will pack on mass probably faster than anything out there. It comes with a price tag though. Many nasty sides, lethargy and libido shutdown at the least....you must do PCT. It would be best stacked with something for the first couple weeks before you begin the M1T.....If this is your first time doing anything like this, I would suggest something else first, like a cycle of 1AD or something to get your feet wet. This stuff (M1T) is not a GNC supplement. Make sure you do your homework before using something like M1T, and have some experience.

--------------
If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything....

bb1fit@freetrainers.com
longballer
longballer
United States
2004/11/22, 12:40 PM
In case you dont know PCT is post cycle therapy most folks use 6OXO or nolovadex. Just like bb1 said do your research M1T is very toxic you do get great results but sometimes they may come with a price if you are not prepared. Make sure you use milk thistle before and during your cycle for added liver support.

--------------
keith@seriousnutritionsolutions.com
www.seriousnutritionsolutions.com
fatboy100
fatboy100
United Kingdom
2004/11/22, 12:53 PM
thnx guys, a heavy duty one..huh! advice appreciated and acted upon
CodyGrizz
CodyGrizz
United States
2004/11/22, 10:16 PM
How much Milk Thistle a day would be best? And will you need to up protien intake like you would if you were on other products?
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2004/11/22, 10:44 PM
Protien intake should always be high. :big_smile:

Milk thistle there is no real standard for, I would recommend following label instructions. Milk thistle is also an antioxidant that is more potent than vitamins C and E.

Seeds are used for powdered or liquid extract.

3 per day of a standard extract should suffice.

--------------

bb1fit@freetrainers.com
JustinE22
JustinE22
United States
2004/11/23, 03:11 AM
what is this m1t stuff, never heard of it before..is it the real deal or another empty promise?
fatboy100
fatboy100
United Kingdom
2004/11/23, 03:59 AM
four week cycle is underway, risk minimized as much as possisble. I even stopped drinking 2 months ago,dammit. Ill post gains & sides , intention is to PCT 6OXO
longballer
longballer
United States
2004/11/23, 09:40 AM
Rethink the four week cycle we suggest 2 weeks on 2weeks off 2 weeks back on. Stack with a regular 4AD to decrease the lethargy you can run the 4AD straight through the cycle.

Justin- Methyl 1 Test is by far the strongest prosteroid on the market. I generally get 10-15 calls a day from guys who gain 7-16 pounds throughout their cycle. 10% of which is generally water gain which is not bad. The down side and there are some lethargy,libido problems,liver tests unbalenced,acne so when you consider a methylated prohormone such as M1T,M14ADD,M4AD,M5AA,MOHN,and M-Dien know what you are up against. You will make good gains but as said before minimize your risks. Have your PCT and on cycle liver support before you begin!

--------------
Keith Hardy CFO
Serious Nutrition Solution LLC
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2004/11/23, 11:05 AM
Longballer is right. I did not know you were going to go right into it.

Do 2 weeks of 4AD, this will ward off lethargy, etc. and then start the M1T at around 10 mg. ed for 2 weeks. Then PCT for the same length of time. You may find also that 6 oxo may not be good enough for post cycle on M1T. You should have done more homework before you start something as serious as M1T. geez....and why did the do the ban???

--------------

bb1fit@freetrainers.com
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2004/11/23, 11:07 AM
Longballer gave you the right scoop. Think things through before you use this stuff. Some things are not worth the risks.

============
Quoting from JustinE22:

what is this m1t stuff, never heard of it before..is it the real deal or another empty promise?
=============

--------------

bb1fit@freetrainers.com
longballer
longballer
United States
2004/11/23, 11:20 AM
Ok guys saw this post on another forum I think he was taking IDS Methyl 1 Test but this is what you call not doing your homework and this is what can happen with Methyl 1 Test

Wow, where to start....

This is the deal. I have been on what I thought was a "Prohormone" called Methyl 1-Test Extreme. I purchased it on Bodybuilding dot com. I read the label. It said to cycle it 2weeks on/ 2weeks off. Well, I was stupid. I did the first 6 weeks on. I was loving the results. I didn't come off after two weeks. My muscles started to cramp alot so I tapered off for a week and then took 2 weeks off. Started again after 2 weeks and this time went on for 4 weeks. I got AMAZING results. My libido was almost out of control. I've been doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off ever since. I have inroduced my body to Clenbuterol (120micros/ day). I use it for 2weeks on 2 weeks off as well. I am 5'6".... I have gone from a pathetic 140lbs (17%ish bf) to a confident 163lbs (8% bf). I have become considerably stronger in every single aspect of my workout. I spoke to someone from this site because I started experiencing some (imo) serious side effects. My sex drive is now all but gone. My piss is getting darker by the day and my little boys have become tiny boys. This person told me that the "Prohormone" I was taking was NOT a prohormone, but was in fact an actual steroid and my body had shut down . The whites in my eyes are turning YELLOW and I have to admit I'm scared. Has this happened to any of you? I know that yellowing of the whites of your eyes could be signs of serious problems (ie. liver, kidneys, etc...). I am extremely lathargic yet find it hard to think about anything other than working out. I know I've made mistakes. I know I should've done things differently. I know this because hindsight is always 20/20, so when you respond please be constructive and try to help out. Should I be as scared as I am? I am right to consider my side effect serious?

Currently on:

Clen: 120 micros/day
Methyl 1-Test Extreme: 30mg/day
NO2: 3500mg/day

Diet:

Protein: 180-200 per day
Carbs: 200-250 per day
fats: 40-60 per day
lots of fiber in forms of spinach and broc.

What I would like to know are detailed instructions of what to do next. How long to taper off these things, how long to wait before I do anything else, what sort of pct to conduct, for how long. Please be detailed. I'd like to recover from this, learn from my mistakes and move on. I want to do it right the next time.

Please let me know if there is anything I left out. Thanks.

--------------
Keith Hardy CFO
Serious Nutrition Solutions LLC
fatboy100
fatboy100
United Kingdom
2004/11/23, 01:09 PM
heh, few scare stories ... gotta take this stuff well seriuosly, so I will 2 week cycle it is milk thistle is also being taken along with plenty of h2o. Definately looks like control & moderation is the key hrmmm not always my strong point in the past, But like i said many many thanks for all of your comments , real advice aint easy to come by
longballer
longballer
United States
2004/11/23, 01:32 PM
Good luck on your cycle. Why dont you post a log on here with your weekly results so folks can get some feedback.

--------------
Keith Hardy CFO
JustinE22
JustinE22
United States
2004/11/23, 03:45 PM

============
Quoting from longballer:

Good luck on your cycle. Why dont you post a log on here with your weekly results so folks can get some feedback.
=============

Sounds like a good idea
fatboy100
fatboy100
United Kingdom
2004/11/23, 05:58 PM
alrighty then...course if i end up typing on a dialysis machine or in hospital thn i have to post on my laptop..doh
CodyGrizz
CodyGrizz
United States
2004/11/23, 07:05 PM
Well wanted something fast (didnt want to wait for shipping) so for now I am stacking 1-AD (3 pills a day for 20 days, then 6 a day for 10 days..30 day cycle) with Methyl 1 TesTrenX 2 times a day for 30 days..then I will be doing 3 weeks of 6-oxo before I start another cycle..most likely with M1T or Max Metyl-Dien to see how it works. Question..anyone have any experience with the 1-AD and TesTrenX stack?

I will have other pills for my next cycle unless this works well..just wondered if anyone had experience with it.
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2004/11/23, 07:32 PM
Apparantely you did not read my post...doing M1T, for PCT 6 oxo and milk thistle may well not do the trick. And you really should have started with 4AD for 2 weeks before the M1T.

I would suggest Nolva for PCT. M1T is probably the strongest PH out there, and have it ready now in case you experience any unwanted side effects early in the cycle.

============
Quoting from fatboy100:

heh, few scare stories ... gotta take this stuff well seriuosly, so I will 2 week cycle it is milk thistle is also being taken along with plenty of h2o. Definately looks like control & moderation is the key hrmmm not always my strong point in the past, But like i said many many thanks for all of your comments , real advice aint easy to come by
=============

--------------

bb1fit@freetrainers.com
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2004/11/24, 09:49 AM
Try taking only 1/2 the dosage or whatever. Say in stead of taking 400mg take 200mg or whatever.

I tried some stuff called test rx, I was soposed to take 3 pills under toung 3 times a day. I just took 3 under tounge 1x a day. I didn't see HUGE gains, btu not bad for taking it 3 times a week, for 2 weeks. I took some a few days ago, but really more off an on. But I haven't "cycled" any for about 3 months now. I took a 3rd of the dosage, and saw results. Just don't over do it and keep yourself in check. I tired taking it 2 times a day, and found my self getting jump and mad at lil things, so i said to my self" hay, calm down" an dI lowered the dosage.

Long baller, have you talked to a doctor? He might be able to help you more so, on how to get " clean"
good luck hope you get better.

--------------
The following, has not be approved by the FDA or FT, it was not meant to diagnose,treat,or prevent any diease(s) Please consult a moderator or doctor before using any of the suggestions or comments.

bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2004/11/24, 10:17 AM
I don't think Longballer is the one with the problem.:big_smile::dumbbell::big_smile:

============
Quoting from bigandrew:

Long baller, have you talked to a doctor? He might be able to help you more so, on how to get " clean"
good luck hope you get better.

=============

--------------

bb1fit@freetrainers.com
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2004/11/24, 10:23 AM
opps lol, I thought that was him lol my bad.......but the rest of the post was geared to fatboy lol

--------------
The following, has not be approved by the FDA or FT, it was not meant to diagnose,treat,or prevent any diease(s) Please consult a moderator or doctor before using any of the suggestions or comments.

bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2004/11/24, 10:23 AM
Didn't see a "quoted from" thingy

--------------

dirtmod
dirtmod
United States
2004/12/04, 10:24 PM
I have a question here, you guys say to take a cycle of 4AD first to ward off lethargy, isnt the 4 AD a Pro-Hormone like M1t ? I was just reading on Bodybuilding.com and wasnt sure if I was looking at the right 4AD? I also read above from longballer to stack 4AD with the M1T is that stacking the 2 Pro-Hormones together, I guess I am just trying to make sense of all this Hormone stuff.
FightOnState
FightOnState
United States
2004/12/13, 01:59 PM
In my experiences with M1T, I have stacked it with 4AD and had very good results. I also made sure to supplement with Silymarin (milk thistle), hawthorne berry, and saw palmetto. I suppose you could start of with 4AD, but I didn't experience any problems such a lethargy or a decrease in libido the way I did it.....but everyone is different! Don't forget to run the test cycle at a very low dose (5-10 mg).

Long baller - some of the signs you are seeing could easily be from the clen. That stuff can be nasty and I recommend getting off of it and staying away. Considering it's primary use is to beef up livestock, I can't see it being too healthy for humans. Not to forget the associated with Clen and sudden cardiac death!
longballer
longballer
United States
2004/12/13, 03:41 PM
LOL Flight on State that is not me experencing those problems/side effects thats a post from another forum from another guy. Just wanted to show everyone who takes M1T to have their ducks in a row pct etc... My company manufactures Methyl 1 Test just wanted everyone to know if not used properly or abused how toxic it can be on your liver.

--------------
Keith Hardy CFO
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2004/12/13, 06:09 PM
Yeah, LB, get off it and stay off it!! LOL...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

--------------

bb1fit@freetrainers.com
longballer
longballer
United States
2004/12/13, 11:18 PM
But wait bb1 I'm seeing pretty yellow spots I don't want to stop it's so pretty... lol

--------------
Keith Hardy CFO
FightOnState
FightOnState
United States
2004/12/14, 11:47 PM
oops, my bad..haha, I thought YOU were the one with those symptoms. We never like to see that kind of thing happen. Hopefully that guy cleaned his act up
orsomething
orsomething
United States
2006/04/02, 08:47 PM
How did the cycle go fatboy?
2006/04/03, 05:52 AM
it's a 1.5 yr old post....would be surprised if the guy is still around...

I always wonder why average joes use prohormones or steroids.....a bit of hard work and patience gets pretty close in terms of results....(assuming the person has no medical conditions)