Group: Experienced Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 50, Messages: 19484

For intermediate and advanced individuals. Share and learn how to take your fitness to the next level!

Join group

Mass program?

duketter
duketter
United States
2002/06/10, 09:35 AM
I have a question about the 12 week mass program. I am starting it today and excited about it since everybody talks so highly about it. My question is if the workouts ever change or are they the same all the time? I am hoping they change some. Also, I want to work some traps into my workout, what day do you think is best, with shoulders or back? Why wouldn't they put a trap workout in this program anyways?
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/06/10, 10:48 AM
The program will vary in suggested reps. but most of the exercises (at least during the first half) will primarily consist of compound exercises...all of which are designed to add mass!

As far as the traps, you don't need to work them separately as they are a muscle group that is targeted when you do deadlifts and presses, which you'll be doing a lot of! Just follow the program and you'll be fine...

--------------
**_Robert_**
Pain is temporary; glory is forever!
qualters
qualters
United States
2002/06/10, 12:46 PM
Also if you feel like it add some other exercises, but if you perform the ones in the program properly you will be fine. I am into my 9th week and the program kicks butt. The exercises do change some, be patient...GOOD LUCK!

--------------
BQ
AMERICAN MADE