Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

Nauseated and out of control!!!

sumis
sumis
Canada
2004/10/25, 09:29 PM
A month ago, I was diagnosed with anorexia, however I'm not in denial, in fact I'm willing to gain weight. That's the good news. The bad news is that I'm a little too willing. Now I'll eat anything, I'm afraid I'm becoming a binge eater. In the last hour I probably consumed up to a thousand calories (which is a lot for little me 4'10" 73lbs) Now I feeel so sick I want to throw up, its gross. I don't wanna be bulimic so I'm holding it in. I do this every night, possibly because I eat so little during the day and at night I feel like haven't eaten enough (It's not because I'm hungry at night but I'll eat to consume calories and to therefore gain weight) How can I prevent this binging? It seems my eating habits always get out of hand!
princesslodgey
princesslodgey
United Kingdom
2004/10/25, 10:33 PM
The best way to prevent binging is to avoid getting too hungry, and the way to do this is to eat regular meals - little and often.
Make sure you are eating every 3-4 hours.
Well done for not making yourself sick.

We can't give you medical advice on this board - you need to see your doc for that, but I am sure you will find lots of support here

Welcome to FT
puresnowchic
puresnowchic
United States
2004/10/26, 02:02 PM
I can suggest eat small balanced meals every 2-3 hours, it will be easy for you to eat your reccommended calories, and you won't be hungry at the end of the day, and it makes it easier for your body to absorb the food. Also, make sure your getting enough protien every day, that will help your body rebuild itself, plus it makes you feel good... =)

--------------
My mind tells me to win, my spirit shows me how, and my body delivers.
neverAprincess
neverAprincess
United States
2005/04/04, 01:16 PM
I have never been anorexic, but I am bulimic...trust me it's not worth it...now I can't stop and I feel like I can't tell my mother... I don't binge...I just feel so guilty every time I eat that...I just do it. Be strong. you'll get through this wonderfully..their advice sounds best.:big_smile:Best of luck.
sivysivy
sivysivy
United States
2005/04/11, 01:15 AM
NeverAprincess if you can not tell your mother how about a school nurse. Also your mother may be more supportive than you think. You need to tell someone so that you can get help.