Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

Went the wrong way...again

DaniDIEt
DaniDIEt
United States
2004/10/25, 08:09 AM
Ok, I was so into not binge eating that I took ephedra. I used to abuse it about 9 years ago. I stopped after 3 days. Some friends reminded me about how I used to be on it. Now I am suffering withdrawls. For the past 3 days after stopping it, I have been eating food like it is going out of style. Now I feel like I am going to puke every morning because of the food intake. Today I will stop the binge and get back to....where ever I was.
puresnowchic
puresnowchic
United States
2004/10/26, 02:16 PM
Thats weird that you wrote that Dani, I actually had the same problem after I stopped taking ephedra, and I was taking it for the same reason, to stop binging... Then all I did for days was binge and feeling like I'm going to puke every evening... so I just wanted to share that I know exactly how your feeling...

--------------
My mind tells me to win, my spirit shows me how, and my body delivers.
DaniDIEt
DaniDIEt
United States
2004/10/26, 02:33 PM
Thanks. I can't believe I let myself believe that I could take those again and be ok. I just need to get control of myself and start dieting the right way. It's like my brain is all messed up about food and how I should lose weight. I need portion control police by me when I eat!
puresnowchic
puresnowchic
United States
2004/10/31, 01:45 PM
Thats so weird!!!!!!!! I feel the EXACT same way!!!! every sentance you just wrote waslike it came out of my head!! I wish I could have like "portion control police" or a personal trainer with me all the time saying what I'm allowed and what I'm not allowed to put in my mouth... my brains all messed up too... LoL

--------------
My mind tells me to win, my spirit shows me how, and my body delivers.