Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Lacking Motivation, Advice Needed!

JLObooty
JLObooty
United States
2004/10/15, 02:43 PM
I am a 19 yr old female and have absolutely NO movitation to work out. I am 5'1 and 107 lbs, and although I don't want to lose any weight, I would really like to get more toned. I am very delicate up top, small arms and all, and I'd like to keep it that way. The main thing that I want to do is tighten up the booty. I was a dancer so I don't have the best of knees,so lunges and squats kill me. I like the shape of my butt, but it is just too big for my tiny frame. It is normal width but the thang sticks out like 3 feet. Any advice on exercises and how to stick with it is greatly appreciated!
arondaballer
arondaballer
United States
2004/10/16, 11:57 PM
If squats and lunges really kill you, then try doing step-ups or leg presses, and do some cardio such as an elliptical or bike (or running/walking on an incline). I stay motivated because I love working out, but just think about how much good you're doing yourself and it makes you feel good.

--------------
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious.
--Vince Lombardi
"Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H. L. Hunt