Group: Injuries & Rehabilitation

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 54, Messages: 4465

Dealing with injuries and learning how to avoid them is extremely important!

Join group

training and use of a chiropractor

warren45
warren45
United States
2004/10/07, 06:41 PM
I have been training for about 5 yrs now. I have made and continue to make good gains in all my exercies except for when it comes to my bench press. When I lay flat on my back my body always seems to be off center and out of balance, and I never make any gains on my press .Sometimes I have a tightness in the neck almost like choking and shoulder pain. I have been to 3 doctors and 2 physical therapist and they can find nothing really wrong. Do you think treatment from a chiropractor might be the anwser? Has anyone had a simular problem?
BudFox
BudFox
United States
2004/10/29, 11:33 AM
It's worth a shot, especially since no one else seems to know what is wrong. I bet a chiropractor will find the problem and correct it. You'll see....

============
Quoting from warren45:

I have been training for about 5 yrs now. I have made and continue to make good gains in all my exercies except for when it comes to my bench press. When I lay flat on my back my body always seems to be off center and out of balance, and I never make any gains on my press .Sometimes I have a tightness in the neck almost like choking and shoulder pain. I have been to 3 doctors and 2 physical therapist and they can find nothing really wrong. Do you think treatment from a chiropractor might be the anwser? Has anyone had a simular problem?
=============