Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

one step forward one step back

DaniDIEt
DaniDIEt
United States
2004/09/27, 08:02 AM
I overate last night. Really late. 2 pieces of French toast and a handful of choc. chips. Woke up hungry and mad at myself.
Feels just about as bad as a binge but at least I stopped before I ate gigantic proportions.
Sometimes it is just hard to control myself. I will be working on that.
DX14AG
DX14AG
United States
2004/09/29, 10:39 PM
It's alright to do that every once in a while...in fact it's probably a good thing to do that because your letting your body know your not starving it. just remember, it's not possible to gain a pound in a night...just don't do it again! lol always remember that food is just food...it doesn't control you, you control it!

Don't feel bad
McCupcake
McCupcake
Canada
2004/10/07, 09:42 AM
You can do it, Dani! :big_smile: If you're hungry keep more healthy foods around. I personally love pears, so I keep chopped up pears in the fridge. When I'm hungry or bored (I eat when I'm bored..oops..lol) I just drive in for a quick handful and lots of water. Don't get down on yourself or humiliate yourself either because you'll Have a harder time telling yourself the good in what your doing. This will only become a temporary fix when you want it to be a lifestyle change. Baby steps, hun. :love: You can't make lifestyle changes over night, ease into them. IK now you're trying hard! It'll all pay off. You're doing great..Honeslty :):love:
Philia2
Philia2
France
2004/10/12, 01:57 AM
Clean your teeth, get some chewing gum or start painting your nails!! Keeps you occupied... :)

--------------
- Nina :o) Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur.
www.nme-pro.com