Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

How to lose lovehandles??

adam80
adam80
United States
2004/09/01, 04:30 PM
I have never posted a question...but here goes. I am not sure why for me losing lovehandles is so difficult?

I am 24, 6'1, 210 lbs., I work out 5 times a week, 3 days a week- weight training, and 2 days a week cardio (1hour duration, normally cycling or kickboxing) I have a flat stomach with the beginning of a six pack... more definition on upper abs. I have even gone to the extent to buying one of those stupid "ab slimming" belts to get rid of water weight.

But, no matter what I do, I can't shed the weight on my lovehandles?? I am at a loss, why this is so diffcult, perhaps it may be just genetic disposition? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...
arondaballer
arondaballer
United States
2004/09/01, 06:24 PM
It could be your genetics. How is your eating? That may be it. Sprinting once or twice a week increases metabolism and the more muscle you build the more calories you burn so weight training helps a lot too. If all else fails and you're absolutely sure that you cannot lose it and it's genetic disposition, then try focusing a lot on your shoulders and lats as well as chest to widen your upper body and make your waist appear smaller. Gives the V look.

--------------
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious.
--Vince Lombardi
"Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H. L. Hunt