Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 21, Messages: 5367

Discuss the process of preparing for a competition on the sport of body building, fitness and more!

Join group

Creatine

arondaballer
arondaballer
United States
2004/08/13, 01:14 PM
Sorry, I'd say it's been talked about many times, but I searched fitbuddy and didn't find out anything. I'm 16, so should I be taking creatine? I read that younger people should take it in cycles. But my question is, I heard that if you stop taking creatine and stop working out, that all your muscles turn to water or something. Is this true?

--------------
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious.
--Vince Lombardi
"Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H. L. Hunt

davisp
davisp
United States
2004/08/13, 03:47 PM
Your muscles definitely do not turn to water. However, at 16 you really do not need creatine. What you need is a good clean diet, some protein, and lifting heavy. At your age you will grow like a weed and creatine will give you no edge. Your body already produces enough of everything you need without supplementation (other than protein). Take advantage of your youth! :big_smile:

--------------
Seeking out motivation does not motivate you to seek out results.

- Paul

Post mark - PaulsMark - Post mark
Pritchard
Pritchard
United Kingdom
2004/08/21, 11:30 AM
it would be pretty cool if you did turn to water, like a really crappy superhero, id be called aquaman, davisp can be called stingray, ok?

--------------
dooby doo doo

A.D.F.