Group: Injuries & Rehabilitation

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 54, Messages: 4465

Dealing with injuries and learning how to avoid them is extremely important!

Join group

Lower back problems?

gracelet
gracelet
Kenya
2004/07/21, 09:45 AM
Please help. I have a ... well shall we say rather well developed behind. When I do any exercises that involve lying down I feel that my spine curves, and I am really csared that if I am not careful I can do some injury to my lower back. Am I Just being paranoid? And if there is a possibility of injury, what can I do to minimise it ?

Gracelet

--------------
Im must, I must , I must be fit or Burst
BudFox
BudFox
United States
2004/10/29, 10:36 AM
I realize this is an old thread but if you are still out there, maybe this will help. "rather well developed behind." If this is the case you probably have increased lordosis in the lumbar spine (more curve). You feel your curves? Does your lower back flatten out when you lie flat? Is there any pain? If you have excessive lordosis (many things can cause this), start strengthening your abdominals. I think at this point your are being paranoid.

============
Quoting from gracelet:

Please help. I have a ... well shall we say rather well developed behind. When I do any exercises that involve lying down I feel that my spine curves, and I am really csared that if I am not careful I can do some injury to my lower back. Am I Just being paranoid? And if there is a possibility of injury, what can I do to minimise it ?

Gracelet

=============