Group: Strength & Powerlifting

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 39, Messages: 16459

Discuss the topic of Power lifting, Strength training and Strong Man training!

Join group

need diet plan

slingo
slingo
United States
2004/07/20, 10:41 PM
My boy friend is 26 years old weight 170 height lb 5 10. In past few months he has gained few lbs quite fast. His job has lot to do with it. He is always working. He travels a lot, stays at work late therefore most of the time eats out, either in fast-food chain or in restaurants. He eats mostly fried food, burgers, sushi (a lot), Korean food, Thai food, white rice, curries, and Indian food. He drinks smoothies, sodas, etc and always has candy available in his car. Sometimes he skips meals. And when he does eat he happens to stuff himself with food. On Weekends if he isn’t working, he does play soccer, basketball etc, which is his only source of exercise. He tries exercising but that happens rarely. Moreover he drives on average 4 to 5 hours a day sometimes even longer hours. He does not have time to take care of his body!

We need a diet plan for him. Please help!
arondaballer
arondaballer
United States
2004/07/23, 01:04 PM
When I'm away from home, I do a lot of different kinds of pushups and bodyweight exercises if I have no access to weights. It's better than nothing, and gives the muscles a good shock if it's been awhile since you've done them. If he does this, stays away from the sodas and candy, and stops stuffing himself, the weight should drop pretty well without being that strict in my opinion.

--------------
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious.
--Vince Lombardi
"Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H. L. Hunt