Group: Experienced Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 50, Messages: 19484

For intermediate and advanced individuals. Share and learn how to take your fitness to the next level!

Join group

INFO

Uttiya
Uttiya
India
2001/05/12, 02:47 AM
guys,
Ive been thinking....well there is not much I can do in India with bodybuilding....I mean as an occupation, this sport has no prospect here.
Tell me, what occupation possibilities r there in U.S.A. and canada related to this sport.???????.
keith
keith
United States
2001/05/12, 10:03 PM
I just watched a show on the Discovery channel last night on Body Building featuring some of the present day stars. As beginers there are a lot of contests in Magazines that if you win you can get all sort of things. The one I just finished was the Body for life challenge and the grand champions get $100,000.00 and other prizes. If your good enought to go pro it is unlimited on what you can make. Most of the magazines you see in the bookstores are pro people and they earn millions. I know two, Greg Titus and Dorian Yates. They charge $10.00 just for their autographed pictures. Dorian Yates has his own supplement co. called ProPeptide and Pro Mr. If you are good enough to go pro, people will sponcer you in contest such as Mr and Mrs America. Mr.& Mrs. Olympia and ect. Your generic make up will let you know if your good enough to go pro. Some of us just don't have it but that won't stop you from making money.
keith
keith
United States
2001/05/12, 10:12 PM
I just got thinking , the Body for life contest goes all over the world and I am sure they will be very glad to hear from you if your interested. Just log on to Body for life and all the contest rules and applications are right there for you to inter.They do require you to use at least one of their supplement. I love their protein and use it all the time, and their prices are not out of line, and what is really nice is you compete with people in your own age group and it's not how big your muscle are it how you tranpose your body.
Uttiya
Uttiya
India
2001/05/14, 01:44 AM
Keith,
you r a buddy made in heaven
thanks for the info.