Group: Experienced Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 50, Messages: 19484

For intermediate and advanced individuals. Share and learn how to take your fitness to the next level!

Join group

which excersice machine is better?

allgino4life
allgino4life
United States
2001/01/02, 03:28 PM
hello everyone,
i am writing because i have a problem , i workout everyday and some times i go on v acation, and i cant bring a gym with me to the cottage,so this is what i bring i bring dumbells, ankle straps(weights)and i used to use a ab machine that used to work my upper abs very good but my lower abs were getting bigger while my upper abs were getting flatter, so next time i go on vacation what machine should i use , the abrocker , ab slide??? and i want the one that will make both parts of the abs the same amount of flatness,
thanks in advance
tt_rocker
tt_rocker
Saudi Arabia
2001/01/17, 12:00 AM
The way I see it...you don't have to use any machine to work your abs..for lower abs you can try knee tucks, hanging leg raises, hanging leg twists...for obliques you'll find the twisting crunches really effectives...and afcourse you ought to do those regular crunches aswell...I can give a whole bunch of ab exercises if you want...
and BTW if you haven't signed in for the 8-week ab blaster workout here yet...GO FOR IT!