Group: Strength & Powerlifting

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 39, Messages: 16459

Discuss the topic of Power lifting, Strength training and Strong Man training!

Join group

A Question for Gator or anyone else

arondaballer
arondaballer
United States
2004/03/31, 08:17 PM
Hey, there was a post I read earlier about burning fat and gaining muscle mass at the same time. I understand the type of working out that's needed to be done, but what kind of diet should one go after for doing this?

--------------
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious.
--Vince Lombardi
"Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H. L. Hunt

gatormade
gatormade
United States
2004/04/01, 10:02 AM
This is a tough question to answer without knowing your measurements.
arondaballer
arondaballer
United States
2004/04/01, 07:18 PM
Well, I'm 6'3", 170 pounds. I don't have much fat on me at all but I would like to lose a little bit just to where you could see my abs better and jump a little better. I have a pretty small frame and have a problem with being pretty skinny. I want to bulk up quite a bit but be cut at the same time.

--------------
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious.
--Vince Lombardi
"Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H. L. Hunt

arondaballer
arondaballer
United States
2004/04/03, 02:53 PM
Hopefully that's not too confusing :laugh: but I've always wondered about this.

--------------
--Vince Lombardi