Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

NBA All-Star...

pimple
pimple
United States
2004/02/15, 12:10 AM
Man, I'm so freaking disappointed with the saturday show... The only part worth watching was the skills contest... not even charles barkley made the show worth my time... I can't believe peja lost by score 16 points... WTF?! then, the dunk contest... like we didn't know richardson was going to try that 360 between the leg... not only that, but he missed it three times before he messed up that 360 windmill... then that white dude gets a 42 for that first dunk... whatever... then, to make matters worse, this year's dunk contest finished with the last two dunks not even taking place... the winner shot an ugly layup and won the contest... stupid lebron james, why did you have to decide to not be in it, you dumb kid!

anyhoo, i just felt like i had to say that... let's hope VC will make the game worth it tomorrow... peace...

--------------
8.1 o_O

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=GEKZGLA&key=RLE
arondaballer
arondaballer
United States
2004/02/15, 05:58 PM
Ok, somebody has obviously never had to dunk before, no offense. Richardson's between the legs off the glass was one of the best dunks I've ever seen. And if you think that 360 windmill was messed up, your head's up your........nevermind. Anyways, Anderson did get screwed over and yes there were the 360 misses, but I was just glad to see somethin new from JRich. For the last 3 or 4 years, it's been the same dunks, but Jason brought it to a whole new level last night. I was very entertained last night, which I haven't been since VC tore it up in 2000, so I'm satisfied. By the way, if anyone tears it up tonite it will be KG or Kobe.....VC's just not the same anymore.

--------------
If Satan ever tries to remind you of your past, just tell him of his future!
pimple
pimple
United States
2004/02/15, 07:32 PM
i'm not complaining about the dunks themselves (the ones that came out right)... i also liked that between the leg off the glass dunk... i'm just pissed that the last round just ended with no dunks... and yes, that 360 mill did suck... for one thing, he just bit that off carter, and he couldn't even fully extend his arms... now, about tonight's game... how much you wanna bet kobe will get dunked on?! it'll be either VC, TMAC or maybe even Kenion Martin... i'm just feeling it, baby...

--------------
8.1 o_O

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=GEKZGLA&key=RLE
k1972pat
k1972pat
United States
2004/02/16, 12:19 AM
The WEST will win it.... East does not have a chance... LOL
arondaballer
arondaballer
United States
2004/02/16, 04:30 PM
hahaha.........wow pimple you're crackin me up. you've OBVIOUSLY never been able to dunk before or know how hard it is. And I hate to tell you, but he didn't rip it off VC......ppl were doin that stuff before VC ever thought about playin bball. His arms may not have been fully extended, but he jumped from the dotted line and he did it effortlessly..........did you like that game last night? Kobe didn't get dunked on, and what do you know, he tore it up-shot 9/12 with 20 points. VC had 4 points I think, gosh I thought you said he was gonna dunk on Kobe and make the game worthwhile. hmmmm maybe you'lle wanna try soccer.

--------------
If Satan ever tries to remind you of your past, just tell him of his future!