Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 22, Messages: 5367

Discuss the process of preparing for a competition on the sport of body building, fitness and more!

Join group

One more question??

AfTeRsHoCk5
AfTeRsHoCk5
United States
2004/02/11, 05:40 PM
I was wondering if i HAVE to take a diet pill to lose weight and my love handles like (etc.hydrocut,trim spa, etc..) and if so what kinds a good kind...thank you

mikey
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2004/02/12, 10:55 AM
Start with exercise and eating right before spending your hard-earned cash. Some products may help keep your energy up or even boost your metabolism a little, but wait until you hit a plateau with your weight loss, then you might consider some supplements.
Start by eating 5-6 small meals a day consisting of lean protein, whole grains and vegetables (or fruit). The fresher and less processed, the better.
Your working out cardio in the am and lifting in the pm will work to your advantage because it will boost your metabolism twice a day.
Since you are male, you should see results from these changes fairly quickly.
Good luck!

--------------
"To be able to go to the gym and train hard is a joy and a privelege, even though the hard work necessitates driving yourself through considerable discomfort. Savor this privelege and blessing, and revel in it."
Stuart McRobert, Beyond Brawn