Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

man boobs

buckner77
buckner77
United States
2003/10/31, 04:55 PM
I was an obese kid and have been fat for most of my life until I changed my diet about a year ago and lost thirty pounds. I am six-foot tall and weigh 215 (still have some pounds to shed.
I started training with free wights a few moths ago and although I have seen definition improvements on parts of my body, I can't seem to get rid of these man-breasts that have haunted me since childhood. The skin is not terribly saggy or stretched out, but there is considerable fatty build-up.
It has been suggested to me to do my chest excercises (and the rest of my routine) by slowly doing many reps of smaller weights and to include cardiovascular.
This sound right? Any tips?
borpillicus
borpillicus
Canada
2003/10/31, 07:02 PM
You can get rid of them by filling out your chest with more muscle. Low weight and high reps will not accomplish this though.

I would suggest heavy weights, low reps on bench. Go for a weight that you can get around 6-8 reps out of. I found that dumbell presses work better for building size, though everyone is different.

--------------
- Its never about how much you can lift, or how many reps you do. Its just about doing it, and doing it right.
- If your hungry all the time, your not eating enough. And anyways, being hungry sucks.

~Brad~
Ogun
Ogun
United States
2003/11/12, 12:43 AM
Do a google search for gynecomastia

--------------
--There are no versions of the truth.--
Jeff Goldblum, Jurassic Park II
Firehawk734
Firehawk734
United States
2003/12/04, 03:51 PM
Cruelio you are watching too much Scary Movie 2 I think lol.

--------------
\"He who conquers himself is the mightiest warrior.\"
richardjst
richardjst
United States
2003/12/05, 01:50 PM
You just need to give it time...it doesn't go on over night neither will it come off that way...changing your diet and implementing a workout routine will help you, but keep going....it's a long way to the end of the road.

--------------
If hard work and persistence were the keys to success, most people would opt to pick the lock.~Dick