Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Wide Hips, Smaller Waist

bonafide
bonafide
United States
2003/07/31, 12:33 AM
I posted here before and that time I was like 140lbs and 5'3. Then I gained about ten lbs over winter then I lost it, so I'm back to 140 but I'm 5'4 now. My measurements are 36C-30-38, (bust-waist-hips). I want to know if there are any exercises that can assist in making my waist smaller and my hips widers, if that is possible. Or are they exercises that can make my shoulders appear smaller, because I've noticed on women with smaller bust and shoulders that that gives the allusion of wider hips. I've also noticed that I am a little thick ,but I don't have any stretch marks and that seems weird to me because my body has stretched a bit, especially in the belly and thigh areas; I want to know what that indicates, not saying that I want stretch marks or anything, I just thought that when you get bigger then your body is suppose to be that you get stretch marks.
chiko
chiko
United States
2003/08/13, 08:28 PM
how sexy!... in my case i have a few stretch marks for doing pushups on upper chest or could be since you are growing quick your skin tissue stretch too. that happenned to me in my youth. theres laser surgery to make the marks go away, but besides cardio, abs exercise, squats are good for the outer thighs to firm them. eating right is very impartant; the rule is three hours before bed time and no carbohydrates after 4pm. have fun and best regards.

--------------
\'Play it loud while you workout!\'