Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Lose skin or fat

terripenick
terripenick
United States
2003/04/23, 07:14 PM
I am trying to lose my belly from my 4yr old and I was wondering it has got a little smaller but could it be stretched skin, and if so what could I do that wouldn't be surgical? HELP!!!!!!
eanderson73
eanderson73
United States
2003/04/24, 09:17 AM
I am no expert here..but I have some flabby spots on my body. I work out alot and lift free weights. My problem areas have improved with the extra efforts, however my arms seem to have that sag no matter how thin I am. I think it is skin..but it could be that last bit of bf that my body hangs on to. I have read a ton of post on this site that has given insites to me that I did not have before. The extra soft areas do improve with weights. As for your tummy...well...just hit it with extensive ab work outs. It will make some improvement. Every women who has had kids have areas that are harder than others to tame. Dont get discouraged! Hang in there and remember that all the exercise is good for your health, even if you are not looking like a model with a perfect body.

--------------
persistant to be healthy and strong...so I can kick butt if I wanna!!!!!!
eanderson73
eanderson73
United States
2003/04/24, 11:38 AM
oh yeah...I was going to mention that Denise Austin has a great site for mothers. www.deniseaustin.com