Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Need new work out

Moonaria
Moonaria
United States
2003/04/14, 06:48 PM
Well I haven't been on for like 3 months.... I got Bronchitis real bad and had some serious problems with it, but I'm back now and ready to start working out agian. I hope every one else has been okay these last few months??

I'm looking for a new routine. I"m back on the basic home work out and the 12 week abs, but I'm looking to create something more specific for my needs. I want to work out 4 days a week, 2 days lowed body, and 2 days upper body. I will also be doing abs all 4 days. And plenty of cardio, now that the waether is nice I have a lot more options. :)

My goals are to lose fat and slim and toen my body. My problen areas are my thighs, ( mainly my inner thighs) my "love handles", and my stomach. Also if any one knows and tricks to keep breast perky when lossing wieght please let me know! :)

I intend to try to make 2 diffrent routines for both my upper and lower body, so that I can switch back ad forth between the 2 and maybe having 2 or 3 diffrent ab routines to rotate between. This way I can target all nessissary muscle and not get bored. I'm working out at home right now and don't even have the little home dumbbells, nor can I invest in any at the moment, though they are on my list.

I think this is a good idea, but some one more experienced may have a better one..please let me know. Any exercises or advice would be so vbery appriciated!!

Thanks Moonaria