Reverse Calf Raises
- This movement is performed simply on a block and your body weight.
- Stand on the block with only your heels. Grab onto something sturdy for
- Be sure to have your knees slightly bent. With your heels on the block, lower your
toes as low as you can, feeling a stretch in the front of your lower leg. Now, lift
up your toes as high as you can, contract.
- Slowly lower your toes back down to the starting position and repeat the
- If you find it too easy to do the suggested repetitions, keep doing repetitions
until you cannot do any more.