Incline Bench Crunches
- This exercise is performed on an inclined bench with leg supports at the top.
- Sit on the bench and hook your legs up to the supports.
- Lean back and stretch the abdominals. Place your arms across your chest.
- Raise your body towards your knees, keeping your backside on the bench. Contract the
- Hold for 2 seconds, then slowly go back down, but not touching the bench with your
shoulders in order to keep your abdominals flexed. Repeat.
- You may also hold a weight across your chest if you want more resistance.