Ball Outer Thigh Raises
- Kneel on the ground beside the ball and lean on the ball for support, as shown in
the first picture. One leg should be extended to your side on the ground.
- Raise the extended leg until it is parallel to the ground.
- Hold for 2 seconds, contracting the outer thighs.
- Slowly lower the leg, returning to the starting position.
- Repeat movement with the other leg.
- Be sure that you are comfortable and stable on the ball before trying any ball
Search on FreeTrainers.com